Mechanical Instinct is a Five Nights at Freddy's fan-game I'm developing that'll contain some unique features (most likely) not used before. And I could use some help creating ideas for the game. Below is a list of ideas I've shared, either I made or given from others that I really like and will likely implement or pending.
There are some ideas that I'm in need of more than others. Key features/mechanics I'm good on for now, but they're always welcome. Right now I'm in need of potential Locations and Stories.
Feel free to share your ideas in the comments below! I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to share!
EDIT: Something else I forgot to mention that I never thought I'd actually get. If you actually wanna help me make the game, and have the skills to do it and/or teach me as the lead developer, that'd be amazing!
- 7 Nights, excluding potential Unlockable Nights [PENDING]
- Flynn will adapt to how you "play", learning what cameras you use most, what to avoid, etc.
- No Custom Night (Only 1 Animatronic)
- LOTS of different and unique Jumpscares!
- Nightmare Mode will be an unlockable gamemode in which the player must survive as long as possible in the seemingly endless night (Add Leaderboards?)
- Camera Setup will allow the player to setup cameras wherever they'd like
- Limited Free-Roaming; likely objective-based
- The song, Mechanical Instinct by Aviators, can be found in the game's pending soundtrack
- Secret Pass Codes can be found, allowing you to unlock Extras, Challenges, and Cheats [PENDING]
- Competitive Multiplayer will allow you to play as either the Survivor or the Animatronic and play against each other [PENDING]
- Located at a Robotics Factory (potential crossover/mention to Afton Robotics?)
- The factory's name is Indigineer: Robotics & Engineering